Sunday, September 6, 2009

Geaux Tigers!


Well, it was a sloppy win but we pulled it out. The defense is young and not playing as well as it should be. I am kinda scared that we have hired a defensive coordinator from Tennessee. The teams from Tennessee in the past few years have been crappy to say the least. I think the time change and jet lag played into the sloppy play. I am hoping that Les will take the next few weeks to get the team ready to play the powerhouses in the SEC. This could be an interesting year for us. The good thing is the offense looks pretty good and Jordan Jefferson is going to be a stud. I am looking forward to seeing how this year plays out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love LSU football! I hope this season is a good one too. It was a pretty sloppy game but atleast we won, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete